Alaska Airlines Reservation and Customer Service’s
Alaska started as “McGee Airlines” in 88 years ago 1932 and commenced operations as “Alaska Airline” from 6 June 1944.
Now Alaska Airline is a major American Airlines headquarters in SeaTac, Washington. In terms of fleet size, scheduled passengers carried, and the number of destinations served, Alaska Airlines is the fifth largest airline in the United States.
Speak with a live person at Alaska Airlines Customer Service
Phone Number: Call 800-654-5669, To get in touch with Alaska Airlines Live Customer Service.
How to Speak to a Live Person:
- Call the toll free number 800-654-5669.
- Then, say “customer service”.
If the IVR system continues to ask you questions, say “customer service” after each question until you are transferred to speak to an Alaska Airline Customer Service Representative.
Alaska Airline Customer Support Hours: Customer Service representatives are available from 8:00 a.m. – 5:45 p.m. (PT), Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. (PT), Saturday
If the above instruction works, GREAT! We hope they can resolve your issue successfully. If no, tell us what happened. If you got to a live person using another number, please tell us how, so we can update our information. We are particularly interested in knowing if you found another number to call and speak to a human.
- Alaska Airlines Customer Service Phones
- What is the Alaska Airlines reservations phone number?
- How to change or cancel your flight and how much does it cost with Alaska Airlines?
- Why You Must Check the Status of Your Alaska Airlines Flight?
- What are the Refunds processing policies of Alaska Airlines?
- What is the Alaska Airlines pet policy?
- Check below the Alaska Airlines pet policy:
- What happens if my pet needs to use the bathroom during the flight?
- Does Alaska airlines require a health certificate for pets?
- What services does Alaska Airlines provide to their flyers?
- What are Alaska Airline Reward programs?
- What airlines does Alaska Airlines partner with?
- How many miles do you need for a free flight on Alaska?
Alaska Airlines Customer Service Phones
- Alaska Airlines’ customer service phone number is 1-800-252-7522. Live customer service representatives from Alaska Airlines are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Call 1-800-252-7522 to get in touch with Alaska Airlines Customer Service representatives, they are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Dial 1-800-503-0101 For Accessible services
- For group reservations of 10 or more, you need to dial 1-800-445-4435 For Group Flight Reservations (10 or more) With Alaska Airlines.
- Dial 1-800-654-5669 For Customer care, Live customer support representatives are available from 7 am to 7 pm PST Monday-Friday and from 8 am to 5 pm PST Saturday.
- Dial 1-877-815-8253 For Baggage support and service, their Live customer service representatives are available from 7 am to 7 pm PST Monday-Sunday.
- Dial 1-800-225-2752 For Alaska Air Cargo service, live Customer representatives are available from 7 am to 7 pm PST Monday-Sunday.
- For Alaska Airlines Credit Card support contact the number of the back of your Alaska Airline credit card.
- Dial 1-800-654-5669 For questions about airport lounges.
What is the Alaska Airlines reservations phone number?
While traveling internationally if you need help and want to contact Alaska Airline Reservation, you can call on international toll-free numbers given below.
If your country is not listed below, call 001-206-244-0751 (this is not a toll-free number).
|Alaska Airlines reservations Antigua||011-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Argentina||00-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Australia||0011-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Belgium||00-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Bermuda||011-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Canada||1-800-252-7522|
|Alaska Airlines reservations China||00-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Colombia||005-800-25275200 (Orbitel)|
|009-800-25275200 (Telecom Colombia)|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Costa Rica||00-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Denmark||00-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations France||00-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Germany||00-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Hong Kong||001-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Hungary||00-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Iceland||00-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations India||000-800-1001051|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Ireland||00-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Israel||014-800-25275200 (Bezeq)|
|012-800-25275200 (Golden Lines)|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Italy||00-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Japan||0061-010-800-25275200 (IDC)|
|0041-010-800-25275200 (Japan Telecom)|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Korea||002-800-25275200 (Dacom)|
|001-800-25275200 (Korea Telecom)|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Malaysia||00-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Mexico||001-800-252-7522 (Reservations)|
|001-800-654-5669 (Customer care)|
|Alaska Airlines reservations The Netherlands||00-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations New Zealand||0-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Norway||00-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Philippines||00-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Portugal||00-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Singapore||001-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Spain||00-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Sweden||00-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Switzerland||00-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Taiwan||00-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations Thailand||001-800-25275200|
|Alaska Airlines reservations United Kingdom||001-800-2527522|
|Alaska Airlines reservations USA / Canada||1-800-252-7522|
(Note: these numbers only work from landlines, if you are using a mobile to make a call. you need to contact your cell phone provider to activate the international dialing feature.)
How to change or cancel your flight and how much does it cost with Alaska Airlines?
To adjust your Alaska Airlines flight. You can make changes to your flight on their manage reservation page. Or visit one of their airport kiosks. You can also contact their reservation customer service team.
How to change your flight online:
To change the online flight, you must have the ticket passenger name and confirmation code or e-ticket number ready.
According to our per-show policy, you must be made all the changes before the departure of the originally scheduled flight.
Some criteria to being eligible for making online changes to your flight are given below.
- Your travel must be merely within the US, Canada, and Mexico.
- Your travel shouldn’t more than 8 air segments.
- Your flight must be issued through alaskaair.com, Alaska Airlines reservation call center, or Alaska ticket counter.
- There should not be more than 4 passengers in your reservation.
- Should not contain a Saver fare.
- Should not contain a government fare.
You can contact the Alaska Airlines reservations customer service team at 1-800-252-7522 (Dial 711 for relay services) if your reservation is not eligible.
You may be charged a fee to change or cancel your reservation which depends on your fare. You have to pay $125 per person, per change, in addition to any difference in fare.
Also, you will be responsible for a difference in the ticket price when you made a new reservation. We’ll either offer credit for your future travel or a refund depending on the rules of your ticket.
(Note: According to Alaska Airline’s 24-hours cancellation policy, if you are traveling on a Saver Fare, you are not allowed to make any change or cancellation.)
24-hour cancellation policy:
You will not pay a change fee if you cancel your flight within 24-hour of purchase for a full refund, or make a change to your travel plan within 24-hour.
How does it work?
You can simply change or cancel your flight on their manage reservation page.
If you are thinking to change your plan within the first 24-hours of ticket purchase, you need to know:
- If you need to cancel your flights, you will get a refund of the cost of your unused tickets.
- If you need to change* your flights, you can only do one time without paying any change fees.
Why You Must Check the Status of Your Alaska Airlines Flight?
In the year 2018, Alaska Airlines reported flight delays on 16.4% of their flights, and these were peaked in August. 1% of Alaska airline flights were canceled. You must know about the cancelation and change policies of the airline. Because these can make or break your traveling experience.
If Alaska Airline has a control on delay, they offer you the following option:
- If your flight is delayed by an hour, you can get a call from Alaska Airline representatives for letting you know about the delay.
- You will get a discount code from Alaska Airlines if the delay is by three hours or more.
- Alaska Airlines can help provide you hotel accommodation and transportation to and from the hotel if your flight has been canceled and your home is more than 100 miles from the airport.
- In case of sudden delays, you must check live flight status updates. And make sure the airline has your updated contact information in case of change.
Alaska Airlines makes your trip easier and provides you a hassle-free airport experience through easy flight notification.
You can track the status of your flight or all of the future flights here (https://www.alaskaair.com/flightnotifications).
What are the Refunds processing policies of Alaska Airlines?
In our experience, Alaska airline’s have been one of the fastest to process refunds for cancelled flights.
If your ticket is eligible and purchased by cash, Alaska refunds you within 20 business days, and 7 business days for credit card purchases.
(Note: Your credit card company may take 7-14 business days to post your refund to your account.)
The airline can see your physical ticket to evaluate its eligibility so as to refund a paper ticket. You’ll conjointly mail your paper ticket for process.
- You must purchase a new ticket to travel if your paper ticket is lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Airline will charge you a service fee if you make a request to refund a lost ticket.
- You can contact the refund department by calling/faxing at any Alaska airline ticket counter to get Lost Ticket Refund Applications.
- The lost ticket process takes at least 4 months.
What is the Alaska Airlines pet policy?
Alaska Airlines welcome pets in the cabin and the hold on a number of different flights. You can visit the Alaska website online or call 800-252-7522 or (UK) 00-800-2527-5200 for more information.
Check below the Alaska Airlines pet policy:
- Pet Reservations: Alaska allowed 1 pet in the First-Class cabin and 5 in the main cabin on any given flight, so you are recommended to contact the Alaska Air Customer Service Team at 800-252-7522 to let them know that you are willing to travel with your pet.
- Pets in the Cabin: You can carry small pets (dogs, cats, rabbits, and household birds) in the travel only if the total weight of the pet and carrier more than 20 lbs (9 kg). Alaska will be charged $100 for each pet.
- Pets in Cargo: Passengers with pets shouldn’t exceed the weight limit to travel as checked baggage or in the cabin, if exceed, contact cargo department at 800-225-2752 to getting help on transporting pets via cargo.
- Carrier Guidelines: Carrier must be 17″ x 11″ x 7.5″ (43 cm x 28 cm x 19 cm) in dimensions and must not exceed 17″ x 11″ x 9.5″ (43 cm x 28 cm x 48 cm). Your pets will remain inside the career while in the airport boarding area, during boarding, as well as throughout the duration of each flight.
What happens if my pet needs to use the bathroom during the flight?
The carrier is the only option for your pet but you can deal with any accident by carrying extra bedding, wet wipes and a plastic bag. If your pet is travelling in cargo, and if there is any accident occur, you will only know about these once you are reunited with your pet at your destination.
Does Alaska airlines require a health certificate for pets?
No, you don’t need to provide a health certificate for pets flying in the cabin. But if you are travelling to an international location a health certificate may be required by your destination State.
What services does Alaska Airlines provide to their flyers?
Meals and beverages: Alaska serve complimentary meals and light snacks to the passengers and also offers various “Picnic Packs” for a charge in coach/economy class on all flights. Alaska also provide snack packs as well as KIND breakfast bars and other snacks to Premium class customers.
In-flight entertainment: Alaska Airlines hard-drive based, audio-video-on-demand (AVOD) players that deliver a variety of film, TV and audio programs to the flyers.
In-flight internet access: Alaska’s all jets are equipped with an in-flight Wi-Fi and streaming entertainment system. Internet service is free for passengers which depends on the length of the flight.
What are Alaska Airline Reward programs?
Mileage Plan: It is the Alaska’s frequent flyer program, includes members of all three major airline alliances (Oneworld, SkyTeam, and Star Alliance), also several unaffiliated carriers.
Club 49: Alaska Airlines began a new program on November 1, 2011 called Club 49. Benefits of this program include checked bags and email notifications about fare sales and discounts.
Alaska Lounge: The airline operates eight Alaska Lounges -Tacoma International Airport, Alaska’s largest hub, has three lounges, while Anchorage Airport, John F. Kennedy International Airport, Los Angeles International Airport, and Portland International Airport each have one San Francisco International Airport.
What airlines does Alaska Airlines partner with?
Alaska Airlines has partnered with American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Aeromexico, El Al, Emirates, Fiji, Finnair, Hainan, Icelandair, Korean, LATAM, Qantas, and Singapore Airlines.
How many miles do you need for a free flight on Alaska?
You need 5000 miles for your free flight for each way on Alaska. You can find how much award ticket might cost by using Alaska Airline award chart tool.
Disclaimer : we are solely act as an agent, we create a connection between travelers and suppliers of travel services. We do not own or manage any kind of Travel Services. We don’t declare that we are airlines or are associated with any airlines. Entire branding is authentic for expressive purposes only and does not denote any involvement with any airlines or organization.