While fewer people are traveling during the global coronavirus pandemic, experts say there are fare deals out there for those who are looking.
- We have been living in what I call the golden age of cheap flights for years.
- one possible thing is low prices. He’s been tracking prices since 2013.
- this year, we have seen more cheap fares available over Christmas and new year’s time than we have over the past five years combined.
- like a $97 flight from Milwaukee to Denver or fly from Milwaukee to Seattle for $158. Even a direct flight from O’hare to Dublin to — for less than $300.
- what is sweet?
- I would put as my personal deadline, the end of October or maybe the first week of November.
- a lot of people are concerned they might have to cancel a flight because of health concerns or if we are headed toward another lockdown. What happens if you book one of these cheaper flights?
- all new bookings. Even basic economy bookings, you can change your dates without having to pay a penalty. You can push those dates to February or April or even out to June without having to pay the normal $200 or $300 penalty. Toya: a recent study found 44 cases of covid transmission among 1.2 billion passengers. Experts say the TSA will still urge travelers to keep their masks on while
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]