If you are traveling with Hawaii Airlines but want to cancel your flight, you have nothing to worry about. In accordance with Hawaiian Airlines’ cancellation policy, if you are not registered, you will cancel your booking at least 2 hours before the flight departure time.
Hawaiian Airlines’ cancellation policy consists of many different policies for the passengers. Please read the following carefully in order to understand their cancellation policies.
- They may cancel your reservation, whether or not your flight reservations are confirmed, and also whether you completed a part of your travel. These are the following reasons under your reservation may cancel by the Airlines.
- If the factor is uncontrollable, such as government restrictions on travel or emergency announcements by the government related to transportation, or due to any Force Majeure Event.
- When you fail to receive your advanced booking reservation number, as you know that some flights are advance reservations. And if you fail to receive your advance reservation number from the travel agents on time, airlines may cancel your reservation.
- If you fail to comply with the requirements of their Contract of Carriage, the airline may cancel your ticket.
- The airlines will cancel your purchased flight reservation if you do not show up for your reserved flight operated by them.
- If you have a flight that is canceled, delayed or any type of misconnection by the end of airlines, they will take the following action:
- They provide transportation without any stopover point. If there’s a stopover or transfer point in between, it will be on your ticket reservation. The reservation will be of the same class that you booked earlier, without paying extra charges for this service.
- In the event that there are some problems with your flight, they will arrange travel services for you on another carrier.
They will give you a refund in accordance with the airline’s refund policy.
There are many other things causing the cancellation of a reservation.
Rule 4: Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy: Coverd reason
They Can cancel your entire reservation for any of the following reasons, whether or not you have already completed any portion of travel covered by your reservation:
Factors outside of Airlines Control
We may cancel your reservation for the following reasons:
(i) in compliance with any government laws;
(ii) upon government request for emergency transportation relating to national defense; and
(iii) when weather or other conditions beyond our control force us to do so.
Failure to timely receives ticket numbers for advance purchases.
Some ticket fares have an advance purchase requirement. If we haven’t received your ticket number from a third-party travel agent by the advance purchase requirement date, we may cancel your reservation.
Your Failure to comply with this contract of carriage
We may cancel your reservation due to your failure to comply with the rules of this contract including, but not limited to, failure to pay for your ticket or follow the fare conditions relating to your ticket.
Your failure to board your flight
We may cancel your reservation (whether or not confirmed) and seat assignments on any subsequent flight segments if you fail to board the first reserved flight operated or marketed by Hawaiian Airlines (“Hawaiian”) or if any other carrier cancels your reservation for failing to board its first flight.
Your failure to purchase a ticket, Check-in, or Present at the gate On-time
You may cancel your reservation and we will refund your money if you fail to check-in or fail to meet any of the following deadlines:
Deadline to Purchase Tickets: We may cancel your reservations if you have not purchased your tickets at least one hundred twenty (120) minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Deadline for Checking-In. You must arrive at the airport no less than 45 minutes before your scheduled departure time for travel between the State of Hawaii and the Continental USA. This is to allow you to check in, go through security checks, and take care of any other business at the airport prior to boarding your flight. and
- You must check in no less than 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time for travel wholly within the State of Hawaii. We recommend that you check in well in advance of your flight due to lengthy TSA security screening checkpoint waiting times.
Guest and baggage processing times may differ from airport to airport. You must take that into consideration in scheduling enough time for you to meet our deadlines.
We recommend checking-in your baggage at least three hours before your scheduled departure time for travel to and from Pago Pago International Airport, 2.5 hours before your scheduled departure time for travel between the State of Hawaii and the Continental USA and ninety (90) minutes prior to your scheduled departure time for travel wholly within the State of Hawaii.
Hawaiian Airlines 24 hours Cancellation
Hawaiian Airlines allows passengers to cancel the reservation with a complete refund within 24 hours of booking, provided that the reservation should be made at least 7 days before the schedule of flight departure.
- You can cancel a reservation within 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- If you cancel, we will never charge you for canceling your reservation if it is made 7 days or more before the flight’s scheduled departure time and is canceled within 24 hours
- If you are not satisfied with your flight, the airline will give you a full refund if cancellation is performed within 24 hours of the original booking. You can make flight cancellation requests online or offline.
- If your flight is delayed by more than 3 hours within the airline’s control, you have an option to cancel your flight without paying any cancellation charges.
Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation or Change Reservation; Step by Step
- Firstly, visit the official webpage of “Hawaiian Airlines”
- Second, Just tap on the “Manage Flights“.
- Now you will see four options there, such as “Check-in“, “Flight Status“, “My trips“, and “My Receipts“. Please choose “My Trips” and click on it.
- Their page will open with the title “Find My Trip“. On that page, you will see two blank columns. You have to fill that form with your “Last Name” and 6-digit “confirmation code or Ticket No.“.
- After filling in your details there, you need to click on “View My Trip“.
- Many options are presented there, you need to select your preferred option like “Change or Cancel your reservation” and continue.
- After completing all these steps, you will receive a confirmation e-mail regarding cancellation or change in your reservation, based on whatever you have done. This e-mail contains a 13-digits e-ticket number.
- Keep it safe. It will be used at the time of your future reservation with the airline.
You can directly call our toll-free 1 (800) 367-5320 (US & Canada only) All other locations 1-800-367-5320, to cancel your ticket within 24 hours of purchase. Get last-minute deals & discount for new booking & reservations. Also, get the best refund on Hawaiian Airline Cancellation Policy. Dial our toll-free number 1 (800) 367-5320 to save your money, time & effort.
How do I cancel a Hawaiian Airlines flight online?
Visit hawaiianairlines.com and go to the “My Trip” section. Enter the passenger’s last name and six-digit booking link. Here you can also cancel your Hawaiian Airlines flight up to 24 hours before the booking date to be eligible for a 100 percent refund.
How much does it cost to cancel a flight on Hawaiian Airlines?
If a passenger cancels their Hawaiian Airlines booking within 24 hours of the Scheduled flight’s departure, they have to pay a cancellation charge. As per the Hawaiian Airlines cancellation policy, this fee can vary between 100 USD to 400 USD. The passengers can make the request for cancellation and refund after they cancel their flights.
How late can I cancel the Hawaiian Airlines flight?
Hawaiian Airlines Booking office states that the flight’s tickets are non-refundable unless specified otherwise. If the passengers need a full refund on flights, they must cancel their bookings within 24 hours of the initial ticket purchase. This way, they won’t have to pay any cancellation charge if their bookings were made seven days before the flight’s departure time.
How to cancel a Hawaiian Airlines flight due to bad weather?
Hawaiian Airlines cancellation refunds will be made in advance due to any natural disaster. Make sure and always confirm if the airline has released the weather forecast for the location. In such cases, Hawaiian Airlines’ cancellation fees will be waived and a full refund will be issued.
Can I cancel a zero-charge Hawaiian Airlines flight?
You can cancel your Hawaiian Airlines flight at no additional cost in the following cases:
- If the cancellation of your ticket is subject to Hawaiian Airlines’ 24 Hour Cancellation Policy.
- If the reason for canceling Hawaiian Airlines is covered by your travel insurance policy.
- Any weather forecasts issued by Hawaiian Airlines.
Can you cancel a Hawaiian Airlines flight on my behalf?
No doubt about it! You can call our Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Hotline at + 1-888-588-2434 and our travel experts can help you better understand Hawaiian Airlines’ cancellation policy before making an actual cancellation.
How do I cancel a free flight booked with a Hawaiian Airlines credit card?
You can cancel all flights purchased with a Hawaiian Airlines credit card online and offline. Offline, you can call our 24 * 7 support team and we will take it from there. No problem with canceling your flight online. All you have to do is visit Hawaiian Airlines, go to My Trip to continue canceling Hawaiian Airlines flights. Any acceptable return will be initiated using your original payment method.
Does Hawaiian Airlines have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
Yes. You can cancel your Hawaiian Airlines flight within 24 hours of purchase and you will receive a full refund. Hawaiian Airlines’ 24-hour cancellation policy will apply to both refundable and non-refundable fares. The $ 200 Hawaiian cancellation fee will only apply to refundable rates if canceled after 24 hours.
Hawaiian Airlines Refund Policy
Hawaiian Airlines’ policy is simple, reliable, and flexible to their customers. If you want to cancel your reservation and get your refund, the airline offers you the same. Here are some categories regarding refunds provided by the airline:
If you cancel your flight within 24 hours of purchase, you can get a full refund from the airlines at no additional cost. You can also get a refund for some special fares, but you have to make sure booking is made before 7 days or before the scheduled departure of the flight.
Hawaiian Airlines’s refund policy is that if the flight is delayed or canceled, then you will receive a refund for that specific flight. Hawaiian Airlines divides refunds into two categories:
- Involuntary refunds
- voluntary refunds.
The airline will refund their customer in the following ways:
- If passengers are unable to fly for reasons such as refusal of transport, acceptance of children & infants, and Hawaiian Airlines cancellation, delays, changes, etc.
- If passengers return part or all of their reservations to the airlines.
- The reason you were unable to travel was not your fault.
Involuntary Refund Ticket (Fully Unused):
If your ticket is fully unused, you are eligible to get a full refund of the amount equal to your fare & charges of your original Booking.
Involuntary Refund Ticket (A Part Used):
If you used a part of your ticket, you are only eligible to get a refund of the amount equal to the difference between the original fare and charges of your reservation and the fare and charges for the used part.
Voluntary Refunds (under Refundable Reservation):
The cancellation of your reservation must be booked under Hawaiian Ticket Stock so that you will get a full refund of the price that you paid for your ticket whether or not you have used it.
- In regards to a reservation that is not used or canceled, the airlines will offer a full refund for any fare you paid with added fees at the time of booking. When a reservation has been partially used in a round trip booking, one side trip may have been used and another side trip canceled. In this case, you will receive refunding in such a manner:
- The fare of the original ticket and charges applied to it.
- Difference between the fare of the used portion of the ticket and charges applied to it.
- Keep in mind that if you cancel your ticket after 12 months of the ticked date when it’s been issued, then you will not get any refund for those reserved tickets. Whenever you apply for your refund, you will get within 7 business days if you have paid your ticket fare on a credit card and if payment is made with cash it will take 20 business
Hawaiian Airlines Fare Rules: Terms and Conditions
Standard Rules and Restrictions for Tickets Purchased for Travel on Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian Airlines is pleased to welcome passengers traveling on a ticket issued by Hawaiian Air or a partner carrier of Hawaiian Air. The ticket represents an agreement between the passenger and the carrier which gives the passenger certain rights that are guaranteed by applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable unless otherwise specified.
- Tickets may be refunded within 24 hours of purchase for a full refund with no fees, for any bookings made at least seven days in advance of the flight’s scheduled departure time.
- Full unused tickets: Tickets are valid for transportation for one year from the date of purchase.
- Partially used tickets: Remaining trip segment tickets are valid for transportation for 1 year from date of initial use.
- If a person has a coupon that is lower than the stated value of the item, then he or she cannot use it in place of the higher-valued coupon.
- When making changes to the Main Cabin, First Class and Business Class ticket, any applicable difference in fare (greater than $0) will be charged to the customer. Refund or credit will not be provided if a flight change is made and the applicable new fare is less than the original fare paid.
- If you purchase a fare that’s on another airline or on Hawaiian Airlines and it departs sooner than our minimum connection times allow, your checked baggage will not be checked to the final destination.
- Fares and rules are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Conditions for Main Cabin Basic Fares
- Basic Main Cabin tickets are non-changeable and non-refundable. They may be canceled 7 or more days prior to departure without penalty if the request is made within 24 hours of purchase.
- Seat selection is not available until check-in.
- Main Cabin Basic tickets are not eligible for an upgrade to Extra Comfort Preferred Seat or Business/First Class. In order to be eligible for an upgrade from Main Cabin Basic to Extra Comfort, Preferred Seat, or Business/First Class you must have a valid Main Cabin Select ticket.
- Same-day standby is not permitted.
- Main Cabin Basic ticket holders will board in the last boarding group unless they are eligible to board earlier.
- Members of Hawaiian Airlines’ Pualani elite status program do not earn bonus miles when they fly in the Main Cabin Basic fare class.
Conditions for Interisland Web-Restricted Sale Fares
Interisland Web special fares are valid only for travel between Honolulu and Lihue, Kauai / Kahului, Maui / Kona, Hawaii / Hilo, Hawaii. Changes will be subject to being charged the difference in fare, if applicable.
When making any changes to an existing flight reservation, it’s important to keep in mind that the fare you are charged might be different from your initial purchase. When you make changes to a ticket, if the new price is higher than the original price paid for the ticket, you will have to pay the difference upon completion of your transaction. If the new price is
Hawaiian Airlines Fare-Hold: Terms & Conditions
- The option to FARE-HOLD is available for one-way or roundtrip flight reservations booked through HawaiianAirlines.com and operated by Hawaiian Airlines.
- The option to FARE-HOLD will not be available on codeshare flights marketed by another carrier vacation packages, mileage award bookings, or dollar miles.
- FARE-HOLD fees will be applied to each person on the reservation at the time of selecting this option.
- The fee is nonrefundable and not applied toward the price of the ticket.
- The fee is processed immediately after placing a FARE-HOLD.
- FARE-HOLD reservations will automatically cancel if not purchased by 11:59 PM Hawaii Standard Time on the expiration date.
- Once purchased, a FARE-HOLD reservation may not be changed. To make a change, the guest must cancel the FARE-HOLD reservation and rebook the desired flight. This may result in a fare increase.
- Once a FARE-HOLD reservation is ticketed, the record will be subject to the normal HA fare rules.
- No more than one (1) reservation with the same guest’s name and route can be held at any given time. Multiple reservations with the same guest’s name and route is not allowed. If more than one fare hold is held at any given time, Hawaiian Airlines reserves the right to cancel all of guest’s held reservations.
- Pualani Platinum and Gold members enjoy one complimentary FARE-HOLD per member at any given time. Elite members must be logged into their account prior to making a reservation for FARE-HOLD fee waiver to apply. If more than one FARE-HOLD is held at any given time, Hawaiian Airlines reserves the right to cancel all of member’s held reservations.
- Hawaiian Airlines has the right to cancel any reservation that violates these FARE-HOLD Term and Conditions or any other Hawaiian Airlines policies.
- Reservations that are FARE-HOLD must be ticketed by the indicated date and time, to guarantee the fare quoted.