Southwest Airlines Manage Booking – If your flight has been delayed or disrupted, you can easily change your Southwest Reservation online or on your phone with no change fees (applicable fare difference may apply).
View or Share Your Itinerary
Make sure your ride home is there on time. Look up your flight, print travel documents, and email the details at View/Share Itinerary. You also can now upgrade, check-in, or reprint your boarding pass. Plus, Customers who choose Business Select or Anytime fares can change to an available flight for same-day travel. Applicable taxes and fees may apply.
How do I find my flight itinerary on Southwest?
If you have your confirmation number, you can retrieve your itinerary by searching by your reservation information (confirmation number, first and last name). If you do not have your confirmation number, call 1-800-I-FLY-SWA.
Change Your Reservation
New travel plans? No problem. If you booked online, you can easily change your flight online. Contact Southwest Reservations if you have questions or need help changing travel not purchased on our site.
How do I find my confirmation number for Southwest?
Visit the Southwest Airlines website to retrieve your travel itinerary (southwest.com). On the homepage of Southwest’s website, click on the link to manage travel, check-in online, or change your reservations. Click on the link to “Look Up Confirmation Number.”
Cancel Your Reservation
We’re sad to see you go, but happy to help you cancel your flight. We even make it easy to apply the value of your ticket toward future travel online.
How to Access Southwest Airlines for Reservations
For fast booking and the best deals, buy and manage your flights on southwest.com.
Grab a flight on the go using the southwest mobile site or mobile apps.
Real-live people and now a call-back service. Call: (877) 681-0056
What is the fastest way to check in on Southwest?
An option for those who hold Wanna Get Away fares is to buy “EarlyBird Check-In,” which automatically checks you in 36 hours ahead of your flight’s departure in the order that travelers purchased the service. EarlyBird costs between $15 and $25 per person each way, so it can add up quickly for families
How to Manage My Flight Booking on Southwest Airlines:
The process of manage booking is quite simple and quick to understand. In order to manage your flight booking on Southwest airlines, you are required to follow the below-mentioned steps in a systematic manner.
- In the first place, you are supposed to visit the official website of the Southwest airlines.
- Next, you have to navigate to manage booking options.
- After that, you need to provide the confirmation number, first name and last name of the passenger in the corresponding field.
- Furthermore, you can retrieve the booking details of the journey.
- Now, you can make changes or cancel the Southwest flight booking as per your choice.
- Once you are done with the changes in your flight booking, you will be asked to pay some amount of money for the modification to the flight booking.
- In the end, you will get a confirmation mail of the change made to your flight booking.
With the help of the above-given steps, one can easily manage their flight booking on Southwest airlines in a very secure manner. If you require further information concerning Southwest Airlines Manage Booking, you can contact the customer support team for assured and prompt assistance. The customer representative will offer you accurate and useful solutions to your problems. Apart from all this, you can even go to the service desk to sort out all your issues in a short span of time.
Update your seat
It becomes a trouble for the flyer to spend time, especially on long-haul flights, if they do not find a comfortable seat. To avoid such a situation, you can update your seat by paying an additional amount. The amount will be the difference between the current class ticket’s fare and the previous ticket fare.
The process to upgrade the seat:
- Visit the Southwest Airlines official website
- A confirmation number, first and last name. Provide all these necessary details.
- Click on the search button
- Explore the check-in page
- Now, you have to look for the upgrade option. If there is no upgrade option, then you will have to inform the airlines and wait for their reply.
- Once you upgrade the seat, then you have to pay instantly to complete the process.
Payment can be made through rewards or miles. If you do not have any rewards, then you can make the payments through credit and debit cards.
Reschedule Southwest booking
Reschedule Southwest booking is depended on fare rules. To know about a reschedule ticket is possible for your ticket is permissible or not, you can reach out for customer support or direct the below-mentioned steps.
- Sign into southwest airlines
- Click on the manage your reservation
- Click on the change flight option
- Go with the self-service option and click on the change reservation option. Provide the necessary information, like confirmation number, first name, and last name.
Cancel the southwest booked ticket
It may happen that due to some urgency, you want to cancel the ticket. It is possible to manage my bookings option.
- Sign into southwest airlines
- Click on the manage the reservation
- Choose self-service option
- Click on the “cancel the booked tickets”
However, you can apply for the cancellation, but cancellation relies on the type of ticket. Everything will be mentioned at the time of booking. For instance, Domestic flight cancellation is not liable for refunds or you cannot cancel them where internationals are eligible for refunds.
How Do I Manage My Southwest Flight Reservation Online?
Check below points to managing booking and benefits associated with Southwest Airlines. Some of them are listed below:
- You can terminate your flight booking easily.
- You can change your flight bookings easily.
- You are able to upgrade your flights to the best option available to Southwest Airlines.
- You can also add a Rapid Rewards Number.
- You can secure travelers’ information easily.
- You can check in to your favorite flight and enjoy the entire journey.
- You can get a boarding pass and check-in services easily.
- Review all the travel funds and use them.
- You can also select your favorite seat, meal, and other itineraries easily.
Southwest Booking help articles
If you are able to compromise on certain aspects of your flight such as flight class and departure date in order to score the best deal on your trip, then the Southwest Low Fare Calendar is for people like you. When paired with a Rapid Rewards account or credit card, customers are sure to save…
Here’s how to rebook Southwest Flight and get some money back Southwest Airlines is known and loved for its lack of fees. As part of the airline’s “Transfarency” policy, all Southwest passengers can check up to two bags for free and can change or cancel their flight with no fee. Here’s how to rebook and…
Southwest Airlines Cancellation: If you are willing to cancel a booked flight ticket then you must have to be proactive to go through the Southwest Airlines check-in process helps to change and cancel a flight ticket in no time. It would be good in case you feel like obtaining the policy in order to cancel…
Right now, Southwest Airlines Flight Change is one of the best flight change policies I have ever seen. Between certain dates, you can change your flight for free AND not have to pay the fare difference! Here are the details. Complete insights into Southwest change flight rules and all the other information related to it…
Southwest Airlines Name Change/Correction Policy for Domestic & International Tickets: All you need to know
Southwest Airlines Flight change! Name Change! Name Corrections! Policy! fee On any airline, you have twenty-four hours to correct the error charge-free, whether you need to change a single letter or the entire name. For this reason, passengers should always review their confirmations immediately after purchasing. If it’s been more than 24 hours, that’s when…
If you miss a flight that is not because of another Southwest delay you are SOL. Your problem, not theirs. You receive zero priority for later flights and subject to seat availability and fare difference just as any other passenger wishing to make a flight change. If you are A-List, there are standby options but…