The best prices from Atlanta to Miami are usually found in August or July, booked 30 days in advance, depart on a Tuesday or Wednesday and return on a Thursday
Facts about Flying from Atlanta to Miami:
What airlines fly direct from ATL airport to MIA airport?
There are a number of airlines that offer direct flights from Atlanta (ATL) to Miami (MIA) each month. And the top airlines among them that consistently offer flight from ATL to MIA are:
Frontier Airlines Flights– With 30 direct flights from Atlanta to Miami monthly.
Delta Airline Reservations– With 210 direct flights from ATL to MIA monthly.
American Airlines Reservations – With 150 direct flights from Atlanta to Miami monthly.
How many Atlanta to Miami travelers booked first or business class?
As on average, 7% of ATL to MIA travelers booked first or business class.
What is the flying distance between ATL to MIA and how long does it take to fly from ATL to MIA?
The travelers can expect the flying distance from ATL to MIA is 883 miles or 1,422 kilometers. And based upon historical flights for this route the average non-stop flight time is typically 6 hours 14 minutes.
How many Atlanta to Miami flyer travel with their kids under 14?
As per available data, there is only 4% of travelers are travelled with their kids under 14.
How many daily flights are there from Atlanta to Miami?
Frontier Airlines, Delta Airlines, and American Airlines are three different airlines that consistently operating flights from ATL to MIA, on average there are 390 flights per month that is equal to 91 flights per week, and 13 flights per day from ATL to MIA.
How much is a plane ticket from Atlanta to Miami?
25% of our users found flights on this route for $78 or less one-way and $114 or less round-trip. The cheapest flight from Atlanta to Miami was found 22 days before departure, on average.
How many Atlanta to Miami flyers were millennial?
43% of ATL to MIA flyers were millennial.
Does Delta fly nonstop to Miami?
Delta Air Lines will add 13 new daily nonstop flights to Miami International Airport (MIA) from hubs and top corporate travel destinations around the U.S., including new service from Orlando, Raleigh-Durham, Salt Lake City and Tampa
How many morning flights are there from ATL to MIA?
Delta Air Lines has 3 Flights before 12:00 AM which start with the earliest at 08:05 AM PST and the latest 11:11 AM PST.
American Airlines: Only has about 2 flights before 12:00 AM which start with the earliest at 06:47 AM PST and the latest 10:50 AM PST.
How many Atlanta to Miami travelers were female?
50% of ATL to MIA travelers were female.
How many afternoon flights are available from Atlanta to Miami?
Reservations with Delta Airlines provides 3 direct flights from ATL to MIA between 12 PM to 6 PM. Where its earliest flight is at 12:10 PM and the last departure flight is at 05:38 PM.
Reservations with American Airlines provides 2 direct flights between 12 PM to 6 PM. Where it’s the earliest flight is at 12:39 PM and the last departure flight is at 05:22 PM.
Reservations with Frontier Airlines provide 1 direct flight between 12 PM to 6 PM. Where it’s beginning flight is at 12:52 PM and the last departure flight is at 12:52 PM.
How many Atlanta to Miami travelers were over 60 years?
9% ATL to MIA travelers were over the age of 60.
How long is a Delta Air Lines flight from ATL to MIA?
With such a quick flight time, Delta Airline flights take roughly 2 hours and 22 minutes to take you from ATL to MIA.
What are the top tourist attractions in Miami?
- Ocean Drive: Ocean Drive is a major thoroughfare in the South Beach neighborhood of Miami Beach, on the east or Atlantic coast of the state of Florida, in the United States.
- Art Deco District: The Miami Beach Architectural District is a U.S. historic district located in the South Beach neighborhood of Miami Beach, Florida. The area is well known as the district where Italian fashion designer Gianni Versace lived, in a mansion on Ocean Drive.
- Wynwood Walls Street Art: Unique outdoor destination featuring huge, colorful street murals by artists from around the globe.
- Miami Beach Boardwalk: The Miami Beach Boardwalk is a great way to get oriented, and take in some of the best sites around South Beach and beyond. This walk runs along some of the prettiest beaches in Miami, not to mention a handful of notable cultural and entertainment sites.
- Little Havana: Little Havana is Miami’s vibrant Cuban heart, with Latin American art galleries and busy restaurants. Cafes with walk-up windows sell Cuban coffee to cigar-smoking patrons. On Calle Ocho (SW 8th Street), locals discuss politics over dominoes at Maximo Gomez Park, dubbed Domino Park by locals. The historic Tower Theatre screens independent and revival films, while the area’s clubs host live Latin music
- Lummus Park Beach: Best for Beaches Because Lummus Park is the reason most people come to Miami. It’s the quintessential South Beach experience: tans, bikinis, and nightlife.
- Crandon Park: Crandon Park is an 808-acre urban park in metropolitan Miami, occupying the northern part of Key Biscayne. It is connected to mainland Miami via the Rickenbacker Causeway.
- Bayfront Park: Bayfront Park is a 32-acre public, urban park in Downtown Miami, Florida on Biscayne Bay. The Chairman of the trust is Ary Shaeban. To park for 24 hours at a lot or garage, you will have to pay between $28.00 and $30.00. Monthly parking, however, is not too expensive with an average cost of around $110 per month.
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden: Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden is an 83-acre botanic garden with extensive collections of rare tropical plants including palms, cycads, flowering trees, and vines.
- South Beach: South Beach is known for its beaches and the glamorous scene around its happening nightspots and celebrity-chef eateries. Chain stores and indie fashion shops line pedestrian shopping strip Lincoln Road Mall. On Ocean Drive, known for its well-preserved art deco architecture, outdoor cafes offer a ringside view of the scene. Museums include the Wolfsonian-FIU, which has a collection of modern art and objects.
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens: The Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, previously known as Villa Vizcaya, is the former villa and estate of businessman James Deering, of the Deering McCormick-International Harvester fortune, on Biscayne Bay in the present-day Coconut Grove neighborhood of Miami, Florida.
- Everglades National Park: The annual entrance pass fee for Everglades National Park is $40. Seven-day entrance passes are $20 for a private vehicle, $15 for a motorcycle, and $8 for an individual. Persons under age 16 are admitted free. You must keep in mind that the Everglades is a wildlife site, and there are very real and wild threats in it. However, if you are prepared, then you have nothing to worry about.
- Bayside Marketplace: Bayside Marketplace is a two-story open-air shopping center located in downtown Miami, Florida. The banks of Biscayne Bay wrap around the property with the City of Miami marina at its side. It is recognized by the Greater Miami Convention & Visitor’s Bureau as the number one most visited attraction in Miami.
- Jungle Island: Jungle Island, formerly Parrot Jungle, is a relaunched eco-adventure park on Watson Island, Miami, Florida, United States. The park is re-opened following a series of major renovations after the park incurred damage from Hurricane Irma.
- Deering Estate at Cutler: Charles Deering lived on the 444 acres (1.80 km2) property for five years, from 1922 to 1927. The property consists of a three-story wooden house built in 1900, known as the Richmond Cottage, and a three-story stone mansion.
- Coral Castle: Coral Castle is an oolite limestone structure created by the Latvian-American eccentric Edward Leedskalnin. It is located in the unincorporated territory of Miami-Dade County, Florida, between the cities of Homestead and Leisure City.
Tips to find cheap flights from Atlanta to Miami:
- Always use an incognito (private) browser to find cheap deals for your flights as the cookies of the website tend to scare you with the higher price of the destination that is searched repeatedly.
- Please do research, keep tracking for fares of several airlines rather than just going for flights with additional services, book affordable airlines that can save your lots of money.
- You must book your flight to MIA from ATL at least 4 weeks before departure to get the cheapest fares.
- Also, you can book connecting flights rather than non-stop flights. It helps you to explore a different city before reaching your destination and also save your few bucks.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Miami?
August High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Miami is August. Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above to unlock the latest Miami flight deals.
Cheapest Day to Fly from Atlanta to Miami, Florida
As per our 48,586,778 itinerary searches, we found the cheapest day to fly from ATL to MIA in the next 90 days is Monday. Further, you can see the chart below:
Disclaimer: we are solely act as an agent, we create a connection between travelers and suppliers of travel services. We do not own or manage any kind of Travel Services. We don’t declare that we are airlines or are associated with any airlines. Entire branding is authentic for expressive purposes only and does not denote any involvement with any airline or organization.