Volaris Airlines Reservations Numbers
|Volaris Airlines Phone Number:(866) 227-0902|
|“Lo quieres, lo tienes” (You want it, you got it.)|
Volaris Airlines Reservations and Customer Service Phone Number
Volaris Airlines is a Mexican low-cost airline founded in 2004, based in Mexico City, Mexico, and the second-largest airline after Aeroméxico and serves domestic and international destinations within the Americas.
The airline is also the leading airline on the Mexican domestic airline market with its market share of over 28% of domestic traffic.
You can get Volaris Airlines offers by Airport Sales Offices/ Ticket Counters or you can call at 1102-8000 within Mexico City and Metropolitan Area, or 01-800-122-8000 toll-free, or 1(866) 988-3527 in the US. during peak season or holidays, Anticipated purchases may improve your chances of getting the lowest fare
Volaris Airlines Customer Service Number: 1 (855) 865-2747
Volaris Airlines Reviews
|Tripadvisor: Volaris airlines have a 3 of 5 scores from more than 5,975 reviews.||AirlineQuality: The review score is 3/10 based on 213 reviews.|
|Kayak: The score is 6.5 out of 10, Based on 1,609 reviews.|
Copa Airlines Codes
|Volaris Airlines IATA code: Y4|
Volaris Airlines ICAO code: VOI
Volaris Airlines Call Sign: VOLARIS
|Google play |
Volaris Airlines Official Pages
Follow these guidelines to enhance your travel experience:
The suggested time before flight departure
|With boarding pass||Without boarding pass|
|Flight Type||Without luggage||With luggage||Without luggage||With luggage|
|Domestic||30 min*||1 hour 30 min||60 min||2 hours|
|International||45 min*||2 hours||1 hour 30 min||3 hours|
How to get instant responses from Volaris Airlines.
Dial Volaris Airlines Number
|Mexico||(55) 1102 8000|
|Guatemala||+502 2301 3939|
|Costa Rica||+506 4 0000 229|
|El Salvador||+503 2504 5540|
Volaris Airlines Email Supports
|If you prefer, you may write at firstname.lastname@example.org. The maximum response time is 24 hours.|
Volaris Airlines Social Contact
|Whatsapp Messenger||Volaris on Whatsapp|
What is the Volaris Airlines Reservations Phone Number?
If you need to solve any query with Volaris Airlines, you can contact the customer service representative at the following numbers:
|Volaris Airlines USA Number||(866) 227-0902|
|Volaris Airlines Mexico Number||+52 800 122 8000|
|Volaris Airlines USA Number||(866) 988-3527|
How to Make Volaris Airlines Reservations Online?
- Firstly, you need to visit the Volaris Airlines website homepage.
- Select the trip type on the Booking API you will see over there.
- Further, you need to fill in the destinations for both Departure and Arrival.
- You also have to select the dates for flight departure and return.
- And then, choose the number of passengers and search for flight options.
- Besides, you will see the number of flight option on the screen and choose the flight which fits your requirement and then clicks on the continue button.
- Contact the Volaris Airlines customer service representative to get immediate help from the experts.
What is Volaris Airlines Baggage Policy?
|Overweight and Oversized Baggage Fees|
|Overweight||If it exceeds the allowed weight according to the acquired rate each extra pound will be charged up to 99 lbs. for each piece||Charge for each extra pound|
|Oversized and sporting equipment||Maximum dimensions:||Charge plus overweight charges|
|62 in. (158cm)|
|Note: any piece of equipment with more than 79 inches (200 cm.) will not be allowed|
|Basic and Classic passengers may pay to increase their combined carry-on allowance to 44 pounds (20 kg) with the following fees:|
|Increasing Carry-On Weight||Season||Domestic Routes||International Routes||International Routes Between Central America|
|During booking (online and call center)||Low||Mex$300||$35||$25|
|During booking (at the airport)||Low||Mex$400||$35||$15|
|Pre-flight (online, call center, or at the airport)||Low||Mex$400||$40||$30|
|At the airport or boarding gate||Low||Mex$500||$45||$30|
First Checked Bag
|Moment||Season||Domestic Routes||International Routes Between Central America||International Routes|
|During booking (online and call center)||Low||Mex$750||$40||All routes except Central America ⇄ U.S.: $51|
|Routes between Central America ⇄ U.S.: $60|
|High||Mex$800||$40||All routes except Central America ⇄ U.S.: $56|
|Routes between Central America ⇄ U.S.: $65|
|Pre-flight (online, call center, or at the airport)||Low||Mex$1,000||$45||All routes except Central America ⇄ U.S.: $65|
|Routes between Central America ⇄ U.S.: $70|
|High||Mex$1,050||$45||All routes except Central America ⇄ U.S.: $70|
|Routes between Central America ⇄ U.S.: $75|
|At the airport or boarding gate||Low||Mex$1,000||$45||$65|
What is Volaris Airline Pet Reservations Policy?
Pet Reservations: Volaris Airline only permit 7 pets as checked baggage and 2 pets in the cabin on each Volaris flight. You can also call their customer service representative at (855) 865-2747 to reserve a spot onboard for pets.
Pets in the Cabin: Volaris Airline allows only small pets (dogs and cats) in the cabin if the combined weight of the pet and the carrier is under 22 lbs (10 kg). Each passenger is allowed to bring only 1 carrier and 1 pet inside the carrier is allowed.
Pets in Checked Baggage: Volaris accept the pets as the checked baggage if the pets exceed the weight limit to travel in the cabin. The maximum weight is 99 lbs (44 kg) allowed for a pet traveling in this manner.
Carrier Guidelines: The carrier is must be 17” L x 12” W x 7” H (43 cm x 30 cm x 17 cm) in dimensions for pets traveling in the cabin. The carrier must have enough space for pets to move freely inside the carrier and must be well-ventilated, leak-proof, and have handles for safe carriage.
Other Restrictions: Pets who are under 4 months, breastfeeding, ill, violent, or pregnant won’t be accepted on board. The airline won’t accept several breeds including American Staffordshire Terrier, Boston Terrier, Boxer, Griffon Buxelois, Bulldog, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Lhasa Apso, English Mastiff, Pekingese, Pit Bull, Canary Mastiff, Pug (all breeds), Shar Pei, Tibetan Spaniel, Cane Corso, Bordeaux Mastiff, English Toy Spaniel, Japanese Chin, and Shih Tzu dog breeds; and Burmese, Persian, Himalayan, and Exotic Shorthair cat breeds.
What is Volaris Airlines Cancellations/Refund Policy?
In any situation, if you need to cancel your reservation with Volaris Airlines. The airline provides the “Volaris Airlines Manage Booking” section on its website for passengers to make changes in flight bookings.
- Further, to make changes with ease to your booking you must know about the cancelation policy of Volaris Airlines.
- You can make changes without any fee to or from America if the changes are made within 24 hours of the flight ticket booking.
- If you want to make changes to your flight, then you should make the change 4 hours before the flight departure time.
Volaris Airlines Refund Policy:
- You should know the Volaris Airlines refund policy before requesting a refund.
- If you cancel your flight within 24 hours of purchase, you will get a full refund without any deduction.
- And if the delay happens due to the airline for more than 3 hours, you can apply for a refund.
- Above all, you can apply for a refund only for refundable tickets, Non-refundable tickets are not applicable for refund.
How to Change Name and Date on Volaris Air Tickets?
You can make a change on your flight by following the given steps;
- Firstly, go to the website of Volaris Airlines.
- Now, select the “My Trips” option.
- Thereafter, enter the reservation code and last name to retrieve your flight booking and click the My Trips option.
- Further, you find the “Manage Booking” page of Volaris Airlines to choose the Change Your Flight option.
- After that, follows the prompts and complete the change process.
What are the steps to make Volaris Airlines Cancellation?
You can call directly to Volaris Airline at their toll-free +1-800-831-1547 to cancel your ticket within 24 hours of purchase.
- Please visit the official website of Volaris Airlines.
- Find “My Trips” and click on it.
- Now select the flight that you want to cancel.
- Now choose your desired destination and origin of flight and also select the date of departure.
- And select the new flight you want to change with.
What kind of merchandise does Volaris transport?
Volaris Airlines transports almost all kind of merchandising, except:
- Animal remains
- Alcoholic beverages of over 24º
- Skin and/or leather from animals that endangered species
- Solvents and corrosive materials
- Controlled medication and of restricted circulation
- Ivory items
- Frozen or refrigerated items
- Lab samples (toxic, dangerous, or that requires special handling)
- Foreign items with no importation documents
- Narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances, and inhalants under the terms of the General Health Act
- Radioactive and magnetic material
- Firearms and their components
- Money, debt/investment securities, precious metals, and jewelry
- Explosives and compressed gases
- Flammable liquids or solids
- Oxidizing materials
- Infectious waste of any kind
- Vehicles and motorcycles
- Toxic, restricted, and/or dangerous materials, according to the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) standards and guidelines
- Items prohibited by law in the countries or states of origin, transit and/or destination
- Merchandise that could jeopardize the safety of the plane, passengers, or cargo
- Any item that Volaris considers susceptible to transportation due to its nature
What is Volaris Airlines’ frequent flyer program?
Volaris Airline frequent flyer program is VClub, and provides members exclusive deals on flights, baggage, and packages.
What kind of Issues Resolved by the Customer Support of Volaris Airlines?
Volaris Airline solves many issues by customer service to help their passengers.
- Booking related issues.
- Inquiry about the latest promo codes and discounts.
- Loss of baggage.
- Missed a flight.
- Volaris mobile Application related problems.
- Claim related issue.
- Checking the flight status
- Canceling a flight
What are restricted items on Volaris Airlines?
|Sharp Objects||Pointy, sharp, or penetrating objects; mountaineering ice picks, ice breakers, axes, knives, combat knives, tactical knives, daggers, kitchen knives, letter openers, cutters, scalpels, swords, sabers, foils, machetes, knitting needles, metal scissors (with sharp ends and blades longer than 2.3 inches), single or double-edged straight razors, and other similar objects.|
|Electronic Equipment||Power tools, manual or electric tools, and gas-powered machines for cutting or welding (drills, portable electric saws, torches, welding guns, hammers, screwdrivers, pliers). High-intensity lamps with bulbs and batteries. Bulbs and batteries must be packed separately and properly labeled. Curling irons and hair straighteners. Harpoons and other underwater weapons, bows, bayonets, arrows, and similar items.|
|Barometers and Thermometers||You can check barometers and thermometers if you are a representative of the National Weather Service with proper identification and if they are in resistant packaging that is sealed against leaks.|
|Aerosol sprays||You can check personal care aerosols with a maximum size and weight of 16.9 fl oz. and 1.1 pounds. The total size and weight of aerosols must not exceed 67.6 fl oz. and 4.4 pounds. Cover the openings to avoid spillage.|
|Batteries||Dry batteries installed in wheelchairs or similarly powered equipment that must comply with our security measures|
Where does Volaris Airlines fly?
Volaris flies directly to 67 destinations globally, including Guadalajara, Tijuana and Mexico City Juarez International.
Check below list of Volaris Destinations
- Guatemala, Guatemala, La Aurora International Airport
- Mexico (Aguascalientes), Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes International Airport
- Mexico (Baja California), Mexicali, Mexicali International Airport
- Mexico (Baja California), Tijuana, Tijuana International Airport [Main Hub]
- Mexico (Baja California Sur), La Paz, La Paz International Airport
- Mexico (Baja California Sur), Loreto, Loreto International Airport
- Mexico (Baja California Sur), San José del Cabo, Los Cabos International Airport
- Mexico (Campeche), Campeche, Campeche International Airport
- Mexico (Campeche), Ciudad del Carmen, Ciudad del Carmen International Airport
- Mexico (Chiapas), Tapachula, Tapachula International Airport
- Mexico (Chiapas), Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Tuxtla Gutiérrez International Airport
- Mexico (Chihuahua), Chihuahua, Chihuahua International Airport
- Mexico (Chihuahua), Ciudad Juárez, Ciudad Juárez International Airport
- Mexico (Coahuila), Torreón, Torreón International Airport
- Mexico (Colima), Colima, Colima Airport
- Mexico (Durango), Durango, Durango International Airport
- Mexico (Guanajuato), León, Del Bajío International Airport [Focus City]
- Mexico (Guerrero), Acapulco, Acapulco International Airport
- Mexico (Guerrero), Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport
- Mexico (Jalisco), Guadalajara, Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Guadalajara International Airport [Hub]
- Mexico (Jalisco), Puerto Vallarta, Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport
- Mexico (Mexico City), Mexico City, Mexico City International Airport [Hub]
- Mexico (Michoacán), Morelia, Morelia International Airport [Focus City]
- Mexico (Michoacán), Uruapan, Uruapan International Airport
- Mexico (Nayarit), Tepic, Tepic International Airport
- Mexico (Nuevo León), Monterrey, Monterrey International Airport [Focus City]
- Mexico (Oaxaca), Huatulco, Bahías de Huatulco International Airport
- Mexico (Oaxaca), Oaxaca, Oaxaca International Airport
- Mexico (Oaxaca), Puerto Escondido, Puerto Escondido International Airport
- Mexico (Puebla), Puebla, Puebla International Airport
- Mexico (Querétaro), Querétaro, Querétaro Intercontinental Airport
- Mexico (Quintana Roo), Cancún, Cancún International Airport [Focus City]
- Mexico (Quintana Roo), Chetumal, Chetumal International Airport
- Mexico (Quintana Roo), Cozumel, Cozumel International Airport
- Mexico (San Luis Potosí), San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí International Airport
- Mexico (Sinaloa), Culiacán, Culiacán International Airport
- Mexico (Sinaloa), Los Mochis, Los Mochis International Airport
- Mexico (Sinaloa), Mazatlán, Mazatlán International Airport
- Mexico (Sonora), Ciudad Obregón, Ciudad Obregón International Airport
- Mexico (Sonora), Hermosillo, Hermosillo International Airport
- Mexico (Tabasco), Villahermosa, Villahermosa International Airport
- Mexico (Tamaulipas), Tampico, Tampico International Airport
- Mexico (Veracruz), Veracruz, Veracruz International Airport
- Mexico (Yucatán), Mérida, Mérida International Airport [Focus City]
- Mexico (Zacatecas), Zacatecas, Zacatecas International Airport
- United States (Arizona), Phoenix, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- United States (California), Fresno, Fresno Yosemite International Airport
- United States (California), Los Angeles, Los Angeles International Airport [Focus City]
- United States (California), Oakland, Oakland International Airport
- United States (California), Ontario, Ontario International Airport
- United States (California), Sacramento, Sacramento International Airport
- United States (California), San Jose, CA, San Jose International Airport
- United States (Colorado), Denver, Denver International Airport
- United States (Florida), Miami, Miami International Airport
- United States (Florida), Orlando, Orlando International Airport
- United States (Illinois), Chicago, Midway International Airport [Focus City]
- United States (Illinois), Chicago, O’Hare International Airport
- United States (Nevada), Las Vegas, McCarran International Airport
- United States (Nevada), Reno/Tahoe, Reno–Tahoe International Airport
- United States (New York), New York City, John F. Kennedy International Airport
- United States (North Carolina), Charlotte, Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- United States (Oregon), Portland, Portland International Airport
- United States (Texas), Dallas, Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- United States (Texas), Houston, George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- United States (Texas), San Antonio, San Antonio International Airport
- United States (Washington), Seattle/Tacoma, Seattle–Tacoma International Airport
Volaris número de teléfono 24 horas
¿Cuál es el número de teléfono de reservaciones de Volaris Airlines?
Si necesita resolver alguna consulta con Volaris Airlines, puede comunicarse con el representante de atención al cliente en los siguientes números:
Estados Unidos (855) 865-2747
México +52800122 8000
Estados Unidos (866) 988-3527
Puede obtener ofertas de Volaris Airlines en las oficinas de venta del aeropuerto / mostradores de boletos o puede llamar al 1102-8000 dentro de la Ciudad de México y el Área Metropolitana, o al número gratuito 01-800-122-8000, o al 1 (866) 988-3527 en el NOS. durante la temporada alta o los días festivos, las compras anticipadas pueden mejorar sus posibilidades de obtener la tarifa más baja
Número de reservaciones de Volaris Airlines: 1 (866) 988-3527
Número de servicio al cliente de Volaris Airlines: 1 (855) 865-2747
Disclaimer : we are solely act as an agent, we create a connection between travelers and suppliers of travel services. We do not own or manage any kind of Travel Services. We don’t declare that we are airlines or are associated with any airlines. Entire branding is authentic for expressive purposes only and does not denote any involvement with any airlines or organization.